Pressure Reducing Mattress
The Memo-Form Plus pressure reducing mattress features a high density visco-elastic foam surface inlay that is sat in a “U” shaped core, ideal for delivering exceptional patient comfort and a high degree of pressure reduction. The temperature sensitive foam conforms to the individual’s shape, creating a greater body contact area and effective pressure redistribution. Designed to meet the demands of the acute healthcare environment the Memo-Form Plus is suitable for those considered at ‘High Risk’ of developing pressure ulcers.
- High specification foam contributes to an effective pressure ulcer prevention plan.
- Internal air channels in the foam’s surface help to reduce the build up of heat and moisture on the skin.
- Smooth multi-stretch cover allows the patient to glide over the surface of the mattress.
- Individually castellated cells conform independently.
- The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean.
- High frequency welded seams reduce the risk of fluid ingress.
- Full length welded flap cover can be removed and laundered at 95ºC.
Dimensions: 198cm x 88cm x 15.6cm
( bespoke sizes availble on request )
Maximum Weight Limit: 39 stone / 247.7 Kg
Risk Factor: High Risk
Warranty: 1 year cover / 1 month foam
Mattress Weight: 16 Kg
Safety Standards: BS EN 597-1 Cig, BS EN 597-2 Match,
BS7177: 1996 Crib Source 5